While the essence of AOKP.co is built by the team, we utilize lots of different things from around the web to extend the functionality and presentation of the site. Below is a list of some of the great resources and developers to whom we owe many thanks.
Client-side and design
- jQuery – Seriously, who can live without jQuery? Not this web dood!
- H5BP + Initializr – Providing the base framework for media queries and responsive design.
- Isotope – The crazy amazing way that we display the DEVICES and TEAM pages (thx MetaFizzy!).
- qTip2 – Providing those stylish tooltips you may see across the entire site.
- fancyBox – Enables modal panels for items like the screenies.
- Live Search 2.0 – Provides the core magic for typing in your device name and getting real-time/live results.
- Tweet! – A jQuery plugin which grabs tweets and caches them to avoid issues with their 1.1 API (thanks Twitter – smh).
- WHH Glyph Fonts – The beautiful, vector/scalable font icons used all over the site, particularly in the “social” area of the footer.
- AOKP.co is built with PHP and MySQL, and a dash of JSON.
- It takes advantage of the awesome Textpattern PHP-based CMS, which offers a svelte core system for extending and managing content.
- JSON powers the Gerrit and Device listings.
- Thanks to the magic of Rainbow(s), when builds are completed, they are automagically (and instantly) uploaded to our providers (Goo/AndroTransfer), updated on this site (along with their MD5 hashes), and also pushed out via AOKPush.
Trademarks and Branding
AOKP is obviously based on physical devices, all of which are made by manufacturers. Each registered trademark/copyright logo that appears on our site is property of the respective owner. Android is (obviously) a registered trademark/copyright of Google, Inc. (thanks Google!)